The judges will be looking for an outstanding project from the last 12 months. Have you overcome obstacles along the way? Show the judges evidence of your project include the initial brief, before and after examples and how you achieved this. Project total cost must be over £25 million.
Terms and Conditions
- You may enter up to 3 categories.
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team.
- The competition is open to all businesses nationally working in the building and construction trade.
- Entry is FREE.
- A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring.
- Each category has different requirements – please see individual awards for specific rules.
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- The Judges will be representatives from each of the sponsors and guest judges, who are well respected experts in their field.
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Due to the number of entries received, Judges cannot provide individual feedback on applications.
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details.
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the Judges should the need arise.
- By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
- Should a category not receive sufficient quality entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony.
- Entries will only be accepted on the official online form.
- Entry is completed solely on your application form, there will be no site visits or interviews.
- The closing date for all entries is Tuesday 28th September 2021 at 3pm.
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
- A minimum of 1 representative from each finalist will be required to attend the Grand Final evening at their own cost.
- Please note that due to the nature of the Awards Ceremony, Children under the age of 16 will not be able to attend.
- The Grand Final takes place on Thursday 18th November 2021 at the Hilton Wembley Hotel.
- Refund policy – Grand Final Tickets, there is a 100% refund within 60 days of event, 50% refund within 45 days of event and zero refund within 30 days of event.
- Should the event be postponed due to unforeseen external factors, original tickets purchased for the event will remain valid for the rescheduled dates.
- Ticket Refund Guarantee – As the current pandemic situation changes daily, we want you to feel completely confident about booking a seat or table at this year’s National Building and Construction Awards. If we need to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new date and in the unlikely event that we are unable to run the event within the following 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards, and receiving/circulating further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time. To opt out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.