BUILDING THE WAY TO SUCCESS
Monday 1st April 2019
Creeping closer to the first National Building Awards Final this May, finalists have been announced and what a standard they are!
The aim of the National Building Awards is to celebrate and reward the best in the industry, providing recognition of their achievements both individually and as a company.
Richard Everist, Managing Director of Headline sponsor, Liebherr said: “It is vitally important that the construction industry is led by the very best in the industry.”
The judging panel consisted of 15 judges from across the building and construction industries. Judges scored applications over the course of the week commencing Monday 18th March.
Judges commented included, “an excellent submission from what looks like a highly focused team” and “this company adheres to and promotes very high standards on a consistent basis.”
This year’s finalists come from a wide range of industries, from architectural projects and Health and Safety to sub-contractors and quantity surveyors. We are delighted to announce that the following businesses are in with the chance of taking home a trophy from Wembley Stadium in May.
Find a full list of this year’s finalists here.
[Photo 1 – Passiv Pod Ltd (Construction Business of the Year and Overall Winner) onstage at the National Best New Business Awards 2018 at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London]
- For press enquiries please call Damian on 01908 542720 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the National Building Awards visit www.nationalbuildingandconstructionawards.co.uk
- For awards enquires please email email@example.com
- The awards final will take place on Wednesday 22nd May 2019 at Wembley Stadium. To book tickets call 01908 542720
- Twitter handle is @awardschamp Hashtag on Twitter is #NBAwards